Don’t miss the opportunity to attend an exclusive networking event at The Permanent, in celebration of International Women’s Day. Hear from distinguished real estate leaders on market trends, shaping strategy in today’s environment, accelerating growth, and leaving a lasting impact.
Join us for key insights from Jane Gavan, President, Asset Management of Dream Unlimited, Jaime McKenna, Managing Director, Group Head of Real Estate, Fengate Asset Management and Laurie Payne, Executive Vice President, Osmington Gerofsky Development Corporation, in a panel discussion led by Jenny Daly, Senior Vice President, JLL Capital Markets.
The event will be hosted by Menkes Developments and TD Asset Management at The Permanent, the recently restored iconic banking landmark at 320 Bay Street. Enjoy cocktails in the grand banking hall, followed by an insightful discussion in the newly redesigned office lobby, while checking out new state-of-the-art amenities. See here for the leasing brochure.
- Jane Gavan, President, Asset Management, Dream Unlimited
- Jaime McKenna, Managing Director, Group Head of Real Estate, Fengate Asset Management
- Laurie Payne, Executive Vice President, Osmington Gerofsky Development Corporation
- Jenny Daly, Senior Vice President, JLL Capital Markets
View all speaker bios here.
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Where: The Permanent
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Check-In and Pre-Reception
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Panel Discussion
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Post Event Reception
- Member: Free
- Non-member: $50.00
Proof of full vaccination is required to attend.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Refunds are no longer available, however, registrations can be transferred. Please send requests to email@example.com.
NO-SHOW POLICY: If you have registered to attend in-person and do not attend, you will be charged $30.00, if you do not provide notice in terms with our Cancellation Policy. Any notice given after March 4th will be subject to the No-Show fee as it impacts our ability to confirm registration with those on our waitlist.